1. Analyse the published literature relating to a management related topic and produce a fully referenced management report-1
Programme: BA Business Management
Assignment Title: Academic Skills - Assessment 1
Upon the successful completion of this module, the student should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
1. Analyse the published literature relating to a management related topic and produce a fully referenced management report
2. Design and deploy a range of primary data collection methods.
3. Evaluate and interpret qualitative and quantitative data and present the findings to specialist and non-specialist audiences
4. Evaluate the appropriateness of different approaches to information gathering.
TASK DESCRIPTION Assessment Component 1 – 25% Written Report (1250 words per student). Assignment 1 (outcome one): students will gather published literature relating to their chosen topic. The literature should be credible and current. Students will analyse the literature to produce an evaluative management report on the topic, the production of which will incorporate academic referencing and report writing conventions
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions