1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of effective techniques of information preparation and presentation within a specific context.
Business Analysis and Planning
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Business
Analysis and Planning portfolio of tasks. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full
details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of effective techniques of information
preparation and presentation within a specific context.
2. Identify and implement a data collection strategy using a range of primary and
3. Apply a complex range of techniques to analyse data
4. Utilise software as an aid to decision making and control
Your business plan will show a degree of research and your findings has to reflect on the strategic commissioning work in the social services of the Local Authority. Some of your report must present your findings about the viability, demand and opportunity for collaboration to make your new service a quality public sector engagement with the sponsors and stakeholders.
You are to use a simple data management tool (an Excel application) to accomplish your tasks and your report must show the financials and the explanation of your calculations.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions