1. Identify 2 (two) items not included in (or derived from) the financial statements that you think would be important to someone considering whether to invest in your company
1. Identify 2 (two) items not included in (or derived from) the financial statements that you think would be important to someone considering whether to invest in your company（Denny`s Corporation is my company).
Discuss your reasons for believing that these two items about the company would be important in making an investment decision.
2.Compare your base company’s (Denny`s Corporation) financial statements with those of the alternative company (Chipotle). If you were making a decision to invest in one of the two companies, which company would you choose? Why? (Note: your answer in this section must include some financial issues, but your answer need not be limited to a discussion of financial issues.)
1. You MUST include page references to relevant portions of the annual reports and supporting documentation, and the relevant portions of the annual reports and supporting documentation MUST be highlighted.
3. You MUST include citations the first time and every time that you take a number, fact,
phrase, and/or concept from another source. You MUST include quotation marks for quoted material, including quotations of partial sentences. If you are not sure whether a citation is needed, include it—having an unnecessary citation is much less serious than omitting a necessary one.
4. You MUST include a Works Cited page.
(please also give me the website link of were you get the references)
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions