1. Provide a detailed overview of the stadium / arena to include: ownership, aims and objectives, principal functions and services.
Module Title: Stadium and Arena Management
Module Learning Outcomes covered in this assignment
i. Examine key operational practices of stadia and arena environments.
ii. Develop knowledge of the legal framework enshrining large venue operations.
iii. Evaluate systems for measuring operational performance
Specifically, you are requested to address the following tasks:
1. Provide a detailed overview of the stadium / arena to include: ownership, aims and objectives, principal functions and services. (500 words)
2. Using relevant theory, comment on aspects of the facility’s design and the impact this may have on venue operations and the visitor experience. (500 words)
3. Comment on how the stadium / arena facility meets its obligations for health and safety, equality, licensing and other relevant legislation. (500 words)
4. Making links to relevant pricing and programming theory, evaluate the stadium / arena’s pricing and programming strategies making recommendations where appropriate. (500 words)
5. Comment on the importance of measuring stadium / arena performance and suggest a range of appropriate performance indicators that could be utilised in an evaluation of facility performance. (500 words)
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions