1. Select an organisation of your choice. For this organisation, define: • Corporate Objectives
1. Critical knowledge of a range of computer based systems and technologies utilised within and external to an organisation for the purpose of performance improvement, both currently and potentially in the future
2. Ability to analyse high level business needs and identify possible computer technology options to meet those needs
3. Critical awareness of the management challenges associated with the implementation and effective use of information and knowledge management systems within a range of business environments
4. Critically evaluate the application of computer based systems to support business competitiveness in a range of situations
5. Effectively communicate advice relating to computer based systems, on occasion in the absence of complete data, to align the strategic aims of new systems with overall organisational aims.
Your organisation is looking to upgrade its IT infrastructure and is considering a range of Knowledge Management Information Systems (KMIS) to be integrated with any other appropriate system.
1. Select an organisation of your choice. For this organisation, define: • Corporate Objectives • Business Overview • Corporate Structure • Outline the business model of the organisation
2. Critically evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges of your chosen organisation taking into consideration all environmental factors including competitors
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions