2. Consider the alternative approaches to investigation and analysis
A CRITICAL ANALYSIS ON THE QUALITY OF ONLINE BANKING AMONG THE HSBC and Royal Bank of Scotland
Learning outcomes assessed within this piece of work as agreed at the programme level meeting
- 1. Comprehend the problems of applying business theories to ‘live’ business problems
- 2. Consider the alternative approaches to investigation and analysis
- 3. Examine alternative solutions by using primary and secondary data with an emphasis on secondary data
- 4. Critically evaluate and draw relevant conclusions from a multiplicity of resources
- 5. Present data clearly and logically, e.g. in diagrams, figures and tables
- 6. Demonstrate the application of management skills of diagnosis, analysis and planning
- 7. Collect and evaluate relevant information
- 8. select, apply and evaluate the usefulness of problem-solving methods and techniques
- 9. Identify potential options and to select and substantiate the most suitable
- 10. Consider the feasibility of recommendations within an organisational context
- 1. Project Report (100%)
The Business Project report should be formatted using a professional font. Well-written reports have plenty of white space in page design. Pages should be numbered. There should be a margin of at least one inch at the top bottom and right side margin, with at least one and a half inches on the left margin to allow for spiral binding.
The report length is 5,000 words, maximum. Please state the word count at the end. There will be a mark penalty for exceeding the word limit. This word count excludes the bibliography and appendices. An additional 500 to 800 words are set for your Personal Learning Statement. An important transferable skill, which is part of the assessment, is the ability to select and process material and to write appropriate English. Please note the following points:
Any acronyms must be translated in full the first time they are used.
Any jargon must be explained.
Use tables or graphs to present numerical data: number them.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions