a demonstration of the ‘structure’ and the ‘agency’ to examine competing sociological explanations of human behaviour. B3.
Write a 3000 word essay demonstrating your knowledge of different theoretical perspectives in sociology and how they form contrasting views on the reality of individuals being able to determine their own choices and actions.
The essay should include:
- a demonstration of the ‘structure’ and the ‘agency’ to examine competing sociological explanations of human behaviour. B3.
- the consideration of social relationships between the individual and groups within social work practice. A1, A3, C2.
- the use of ‘education’ to illustrate evidence of the competing sociological explanations of mobility, inequality and diversity.A8, B2.
- the concept of ‘underclass’ to demonstrate relevant ethical considerations within sociological research that could be applied to social work. C2, C4.
- an identification of the resources that you have researched in order to support your discussions in a clear and coherent manner referenced accordingly. D6, D7.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions