A description and discussion of the requirements of value and risk management in the construction projects.
Module title: Value and Risk Management
Word count: 2250
1- Front cover
2- Table of content
5- Conclusion & Recommendation
6- References (Harvard style)
The breakdown between the sections is as follows:
(1) A description and discussion of the requirements of value and risk management in the construction projects.
(2) A description and critical analysis of risks including those value risks associated with a case example of your selected or assumed project, and
(3) An explanation and discussion of your proposals for improvements that aim to improve the performance of project value and risk management.
• Select or assume a construction project. (Based in Manchester)
• Provide overview information of the project.
• Identify 10 hazards (or risks) and uncertainties including those potential value risks associated with the selected or assumed project by an appropriate technology, e.g. brainstorming/checklist etc.
• To analyze the identified risks of the project and pay attention to an appropriate technology, e.g. risk matrix/cash flow/fault tree analysis (FTA)/event tree analysis (ETA) etc.
• To analyze outputs and give suggestions of risk reduction.
• To provide your opinions on how to improve project management performance.
• To write a formal report fully describing the selected or assumed project and value and risk management and the improvement recommended.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions