0% Plagiarism Guaranteed & Custom Written
ACC427 - PC Applications and Accounting Software
PC Applications and Accounting Software
This course is designed to develop the student`s skill in the analysis and recording of financial accounting transactions using computerized accounting software - for example, SAGE 50 and/or QuickBooks. Students will create and maintain electronic accounting records and prepare financial reports for sole proprietorships and corporations in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
ACC427 is a full credit subject
Upon successful completion of this subject the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the basic components of both QuickBooks and SAGE 50..
2. Set up and modify vendor accounts and process payables in both systems.
3. Set up and modify customer accounts and process receivables in both systems.
4. Add and edit employee records and work with payroll in both systems.
5. Create inventory accounts and enter inventory and service data in both systems.
6. Create and print financial reports in both systems.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions