0% Plagiarism Guaranteed & Custom Written
ACT351 - Acting for Animators
Acting for Animators
The focus of this course is to create a working knowledge that is fully applicable to the realities of working in the animation industry. Focus is given to analysis of their own and other student?s work. Using film examples, both live action and animation, students will study the good, the bad and the embarrassing to create characters, and scenes that are moving and connected to an audience.
Upon successful completion of this subject the student will be able to:
- Evaluate an animated sequence form an acting perspective.
- Effectively synthesize all elements Studied.
- Deconstruct an animated Television series in order to create characters appropriate to that series.
- Interpret text and voice acting in order to use them effectively as a base for an animated sequence.
- Identify key traits in any given character.
Essential Employability Skills
Respond to written, spoken, or visual messages in a manner that ensures effective communication.
Locate, select, organize, and document information using appropriate technology and information systems.
Analyze, evaluate, and apply relevant information from a variety of sources.
Show respect for diverse opinions, values, belief systems, and contributions of others.
Interact with others in groups or teams in ways that contribute to effective working relationships and the achievement of goals.
Manage the use of time and other resources to complete projects.
Take responsibility for one`s own actions, decisions, and consequences.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions