APP303 - Call Centre Operations - Accounting and Payroll
Call Centre Operations - Accounting and Payroll
The student who successfully completes the Payroll Contact Centre Practicum will be able to demonstrate the ability to operate in a contact centre environment using appropriate technology. Case studies will illustrate both routine and non-routine payroll scenarios commonly encountered by contact centre staff who work in the payroll field.
One credit towards the Accounting and Payroll Diploma Program.
Upon successful completion of this subject the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the operation of contact centres.
2. Demonstrate remarkable customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
3. Describe and comprehend the functions of the various contact centre technologies.
4. Effectively monitor, evaluate and coach contact centre employees.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of performance metrics as they relate to contact centres.
6. Demonstrate multi-tasking capabilities by applying desktop navigation, communication and service skills in payroll-related contact centre situations.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions