Assume you have just been appointed as the new marketing manager of a new taxi-app company called Taxify who is awaiting licence to enter the UK market.
Assume you have just been appointed as the new marketing manager of a new taxi-app company called Taxify who is awaiting licence to enter the UK market. The company which already operates in 26 countries across Europe, Africa and Australia has applied for a private hire licence with Transport for London (TfL).
If successful, it will mark the latest entry into the competitive London transport market, which has been shaken up by a string of tech companies. Taxify hopes to steal a march on Uber by promising better pay to drivers, as well as cheaper fees
The company is now putting together a winning strategy and has requested you to compile a comprehensive report for the board detailing;
- The role of marketing and how it will interrelate with other functional units in the organisation. This should include;
- Current and future trends in marketing
- Key roles and responsibilities and how it may change in the future
- How marketing function will support the business objectives
- Elements of the marketing mix
- How the 7Ps of marketing (product, price, place, promotion, people, process and physical evidence) will be applied to achieve the business objectives.
- A marketing plan
- Develop a marketing plan for organisation with clear objectives and strategy.
LO1 Explain the role of marketing and how it interrelates with other functional units of an organisation
LO2 Compare ways in which organisations use elements of the marketing mix (7Ps) to achieve overall business objectives
LO3 Develop and evaluate a basic marketing plan
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions