Choose and carry out an appropriate analysis method using SPSS.
Project Requirements (2500 words), APA style
Use quantitative methods in a learning experiment
This week you will submit a scientific report as part of the module Project.
- Open the SPSS data file you created
- Choose and carry out an appropriate analysis method using SPSS.
- Compose a scientific report around your results that includes the following:
- Introduction: This section should discuss the importance of your hypothetical study on adult learning and memory. This section of the report should establish the need for the study you participated in within the context of the literature on learning.
- Mini Literature Review: Surveys the research on adult learning and memory. At least 4 research studies from scholarly journals need to be included. This is the minimum required, but you are encouraged to demonstrate a strong understanding of the research in this area.
- Evidence of critical analysis is necessary.
- Methods: This section of the report details procedures for the experiment you completed online and data analysis method you chose; justification for the analysis method should be included.
- Results: Provide a brief presentation of the analysis results with relevant statistic reported.
- Discussion/Conclusion: This section of the report should include a discussion of the findings within the overall context of the literature on learning.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions