Confidently apply work related skills in a professional context.
Formulate an academic report revolving around Reflective reports and Career and Personal Development Plan. Furthermore, it would emphasis on other characteristics such as academic theory, work-related skills, evaluation techniques, career, and personal development plan, etc.
Evaluation and Reflection
- · Reflective reports: 3000 words (Plus or minus 10%)
- · Career and Personal Development Plan: 1000 words (Plus
or minus 10%) (Business Management)
Learning outcomes assessed:
- Demonstrate the ability to relate to academic theory to the work environment and recognise the contribution of practice to the development of theory.
- Confidently apply work related skills in a professional context.
- Demonstrate a critical approach to evaluation techniques and reflective practice.
- Produce a career and personal development plan to support their level 6 studies and entry to graduate employment.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions