Crime can lead to mental health problems or mental health problems can lead to crime.
Criminal Justice and Mental Disorder
You are required to write one essay selected from the titles below. The assignment should be 2000 words in length. You should submit your assignment on the submission date indicated on Blackboard and as per the submission guidelines given.
Critically discuss ONE of the following statements:
- Crime can lead to mental health problems or mental health problems can lead to crime.
- Certain disorders such as schizophrenia, personality disorders and ADHD can impact people’s views of the world causing an individual to commit crimes.
- You are more likely to commit a crime or be a victim of crime if you have a mental health issue. Discuss in relation to age or gender.
- Poor management of mental health can lead to a person being more likely to engage in criminality.
- Having a mental disorder can make a person’s ability to distinguish between right and wrong more difficult (for example sexual offences).
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions