critically reflect on your professional identity, leadership capacity, career theory and literature and reflect on the challenges of developing an HR or people management career
1. Continuing Professional Development Report (2000 word)
This assessment will require you to critically reflect on your professional identity, leadership capacity, career theory and literature and reflect on the challenges of developing an HR or people management career.
Please see the assessment guide for more information relating to the specific requirements of this assessment and the submission requirements.
WILL ASSESS 9-16
9. Manage themselves more effectively at work or in another professional context.
10. Manage interpersonal relationships at work more effectively.
11. Make sound and justifiable decisions and solve problems more effectively
Subject-based practical skills
12. Interpret financial information and manage financial resources.
13. Demonstrate an essential people management skill-set.
14. Demonstrate competence in postgraduate study skills.
15. Lead and influence others more effectively.
16. Demonstrate IT proficiency.
- Continuing Professional Development - The role of the HR function, HR professional identity and the impact on HR careers
- New directions in leadership development
- Leading a global and multi-cultural
- Developing skills for business leadership
5. Strategy, Innovation and the role of HRM
- Skills for life and work (general skills)
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions