Demonstrate a broad understanding of the knowledge base of this module, and its terminology and discourse
Module Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this module will be able to:
- Identify, analyse and communicate principles and processes of Network Design.
- Critically analyse and evaluate business and technical requirements.
- Plan and design a Network Infrastructure (LAN/WAN/MAN).
- Design and evaluate a management and implementation strategy for a network.
- Collect and synthesise information to inform a choice of vendor solutions, with the module assignment providing a good opportunity to test this area.
- Evaluate a range of information comparing alternative methods and techniques used in Network Design.
- Be able to troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex networks.
Learning outcomes assessed within this piece of work as agreed at the programme level meeting
This assignment will assess the following learning outcomes:
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the knowledge base of this module, and its terminology and discourse
- Evaluate network devices to be used for a particular area in the network in relation to requirement
- Design and implement a fully functional network infrastructure based on requirement given in the assignment brief
- Demonstrate autonomous learning context and draw on prior experiences reflecting and evaluating on new leaning outcome.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions