Demonstrate a critical understanding of effective techniques of information preparation and presentation within a specific context.
This paper deals with the preparation of business analysis and planning in which you have to focus on the following parts:
- Propose and discuss a 5-year budget of a forward spending of £2Million pounds over the 5-year period
- Critically evaluate the effective ways of gathering specific data related to business plan
- Application of tools and techniques to analyse the data
- Implementation of software and tools to decision making and control
BUS6005 Business Analysis and Planning
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Business Analysis and Planning assessment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of effective techniques of information preparation and presentation within a specific context.
2. Identify and implement a data collection strategy using a range of primary and secondary sources
3. Apply a complex range of techniques to analyse data
4. Utilise software as an aid to decision making and control
Graduate attributes: Knowledge and understanding of chosen field. Possess a range of skills to operate within this sector, have a keen awareness of current developments in working practice being well positioned to respond to change. Maximum word count: 4000 words
Assignment Task – This assessment is worth 100% of the total marks for the module (LOs 1 – 4)
Portfolio Task: Business Report
The ‘integrated working framework’ has been widely promoted within the healthcare sector for over two decades now. The background to the requirement for providers in the sector to collaborate has many benefits, including the need to save resources and also improve outcomes for service users. As a senior manager working in the sector, think about a service user-group within your organization where you work and consider the need to write a business plan, which will be presented to the senior management board of the organisation or Local Authority. In the business plan, you are to provide and discuss a 5-year budget of a forward spending of £2Million pounds over the 5-year period. The idea of understanding the need for a budget is to be able to achieve some savings around staff and services
Guidance: For your report, you may wish to consider covering the following:
1. You can make assumptions of the demand for services, for example, planning to deliver services in a care home of 50 vulnerable residents that are placed in services, receiving a weekly rental income of £1,200/week from ‘Social Services’.
2. What are the policy landmarks/examples of initiatives that promote ‘integrated working’?
3. The types and purpose of data is required for this business plan?
4. Why is it necessary to work with partners and stakeholders?
5. The advantage of ‘user engagement’ and how data can be used to evidence this. For example, think about how an organisation will seek the ‘users/customer satisfaction’?
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
tailored to your instructions