Demonstrate an advanced ability to formulate logical and coherent arguments.
The Body and Popular Culture
Module learning outcomes assessed:
- Demonstrate an advanced critical understanding of the key theoretical approaches used to develop an analysis of the body in popular culture.
- Demonstrate an advanced critical understanding of the principal issues which arise from these forms of analysis.
- Demonstrate an advanced critical ability to explain, evaluate, apply and synthesise theoretical ideas.
- Demonstrate an advanced critical ability to analyse and interrogate representations of the body in an informed and sophisticated manner.
In addition, in terms of the skills and qualities you should acquire, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced ability to formulate logical and coherent arguments.
- Demonstrate an advanced ability to understand, explore and evaluate new arguments.
- Demonstrate confidence in the processes of discrimination and synthesis essential to successful interdisciplinary study in ways which demonstrate achievement of the module’s learning outcomes.
- Demonstrate high levels of written communication skills.
- Demonstrate competent IT skills appropriate to the module.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, self-motivation and time-management.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions