demonstrate emerging understanding of current issues, ideologies and styles of research and evaluation
Detailed Assessment Guidance
In this section include all appropriate information about the assessment including
• Indicative Assessment
• The students complete two assignments in this module.
• The critical review of a journal article (50% weighting);
• an examination of the relationship between theory and practice with reference to their own professional role, using critical incident analysis (2000 words, 50% weighting).
• The academic writing style and Harvard referencing format
• Format restrictions Arial font size 11 or Times New Roman font size 12, double spaced lines and page numbers.
• Your name and student ID should be in the header and the module name and code.
• Your work should include the front coversheet that has been signed to declare that this is your work. The Turnitin receipt should also be attached to your paper copies of your work along with the signed front coversheet.
• The work is assessed using the marking grid below and the learning outcomes of the module, see the learning outcomes below:
• Learning Outcomes
o understand the development of professional practice through, and in the context of, reflective enquiry;
o demonstrate emerging understanding of current issues, ideologies and styles of research and evaluation and their relationship to theoretical perspectives in professional contexts;
o make explicit and review their understandings of their own role and positioning as a professional practitioner.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions