Demonstrate the use of, and apply the relevant business models effectively to the business/enterprise
This paper deals with the preparation of the report in which the student has to research on an organisation with the selection of the areas that include:
- The format of the organisation
- Systems and methodologies
- The market opportunities
- Future plans and strategies
- Functions and operations
- Advantages and usage of resources
- Business models and plans
- Entrepreneurships and innovation
Coursework Assessment 100%
This is a Practice based assignment.
Students are required to work in groups of no more than 3 and research an organisation/enterprise of their choice selecting two or three topics.
Students may wish to pay attention to the following areas combined with the topic areas in the sessions.
- The structure of the organisation
- Management structure
- Systems and processes
- Evaluate market opportunities
- Planning for the future strategy
- Competitive advantage, use of resources
Students are required to produce a 3000 word report on the organisation of their choice
Demonstrate the use of, and apply the relevant business models effectively to the business/enterprise.
Analyse the business and propose a high level strategic plan for the development/growth of the business.
Coursework submission: electronically via Blackboard Turnitin
For more information about assessments (e.g. submitting assessments electronically) please see Assessments on Blackboard.
Management Report Structure
- Executive Summary
- Table of Contents
- Main Body (including Headings)*
Word Count: 3000 +/- 10%
*Note: Only these sections count towards the total word count.
Assignment worth 100% of module
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
tailored to your instructions