Discuss how leaders can facilitate & promote innovative ideas and settings within or outside of workplace
Assessment 2: Theoretical Essay (%50)
This assignment will ask you to frame and structure a short critical paper of 2000 words around the focused research question of your choice. While we provide some suggestions on specific research questions, you don’t have to limit your choices with those. You can draw upon a distinct perspective and theoretical framework that will be introduced in class in formulating your research question and in framing your arguments.
- Critically appraise the difference between situational leadership versus traits approach or skills and style approaches to leadership providing examples of strengths and weaknesses of each approach using at least one example of business to embellish your answer (whether small medium or large).
- Discuss how leaders can facilitate & promote innovative ideas and settings within or outside of workplace
- Critically analyse the view that leadership can enhance creativity at individuals and teams. Use appropriate theory and examples to support your answer.
- Critically discuss how specific context of leadership, such as leadership at the context of health care, religious organizations, business, third-sector, etc. might shape the leadership practices, processes or models using at least one exemplary case to support your arguments.
- What schemes and formal/informal methods can be used to promote female leadership? Use appropriate examples to develop your answer.
- To be a female leader, do you have to emulate masculine leadership? Use appropriate examples to support your answer.
- Critically compare and discuss two perspectives of your own choice, e.g., mainstream approach vs critical approach; mainstream approach vs contextual approach; contextual approach vs critical approach, etc.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions