Does this ERM approach look suitable for all sizes of organisations?
Assignment title: 7022- Developing risk management strategies
Johnson & Johnson case study exercise
Evaluation of a risk management model
Johnson & Johnson use the Enterprise Risk Management framework (ERM) – you will find more detail about this and other models in the CMI Pathways workbook for Unit 7022.
- Does this ERM approach look suitable for all sizes of organisations?
- This is only a summary document, but would you say this looks like a complex or simple process? (It might be helpful to think in terms of expertise needed, costs, time needed)
- Would this framework be useful in your organisation?
- Which types of risk would you include for your business in the accountability table on page 9?
- What would be the easiest component of ERM to implement in your organisation? Why?
- What would be the most difficult component of ERM to implement in your organisation? Why?
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions