EBWO3001 Effectiveness in the Business World
Effectiveness in the Business World
Learning outcomes assessed:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concept of the organisation and the environment in which it operates, including determining the competitive advantage for an organisation.
- Identify and analyse organisational operations, responsibilities
- Discuss the needs of the consumer and people who work in a business.
- Recognise a range of issues related to business and how they interlink.
- The assessment for this module is a Portfolio - that is, a piece of work which is made up of many entries or tasks.
- There are four  tasks in this Portfolio. The tasks require students to choose an organisation from the provided list and complete tasks related to each section. Each task focuses on crucial elements of the business including management succeeds and sustain its success in a competitive business environment.
- There are 4 portfolio tasks but you need to start working on these in week 1 to ensure that you complete all the work to the required standard with the minimal stress
- In your lectures, each week, you will be considering a topic which relates to your portfolio entry. You will then spend more time in the tutorial of each week on this task. If you miss any lecture or tutorial you will miss a large section of your assessment, therefore attendance is crucial.
- Please ensure that you review the full Scheme of Work (SOW), which you will find in your GSM portal, for the module to better understand the module and topics you will learn and be assessed in. Please also ensure that you do all the required preparation and reading for each week’s classes.
- Please endeavour to give full answers with explanations through-out the portfolio. You can expand each box to include a large response.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions