explain and apply the principal theories of punishment
TMA 04 tests the following learning outcomes:
Knowledge and understanding
- explain and apply the principal theories of punishment
- explain the facts that must be proved in a civil claim and how compensation is calculated.
- select and apply legal principles and legal authority in a logical and coherent way
- identify the characteristics of a legal argument
- appropriately cite and reference primary and secondary sources of law, and other legal information
- recognise how law, and the skills acquired when studying law, can be useful in the workplace.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions