Identification of the organisation’s challenges through the research and preparation of a detailed PESTEL analysis and discussion of the key findings
Element 010 Marketing Report
Students should select and base their report on an organisation that is currently experiencing a business challenge. It is recommended that all analysis is based on one geographical market e.g. the UK. A 3,000 word report should be written on the challenges that this organisation is facing and how this can be addressed through the creation of a SMART objective and an integrated marketing mix. Students should make reference to appropriate supporting theory and data throughout the report and should use in-text Harvard referencing and a Bibliography. You should not exceed 10% above the allocated word count.
- Identification of the organisation’s challenges through the research and preparation of a detailed PESTEL analysis and discussion of the key findings (marks will be given for the demonstration of higher level skills or extended appropriate variations of PESTEL).
- Identification of the organisation’s challenges through the research and preparation of a detailed SWOT analysis and discussion of the key findings (marks will be given for the demonstration of higher level skills).
- Creation of a SMART marketing objective to address identified challenges and justification for the objective.
- Outline of recommended marketing mix with justification for choices
- Use of supporting theory and data (relevant citations in-text, audit references, correct use of Harvard Referencing for in-text references and bibliography).
Structure Here is a suggested structure for your report:
• Title Page including your Student ID Number, word count, and the name of the organisation
• Contents Page
• Introduction including brief background to the company
• PESTEL analysis and discussion
• SWOT analysis and discussion
• SMART objective and rationale
• Marketing mix outline and rationale
• Appendix (Bibliography, PESTEL)
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
tailored to your instructions