Imagine you are a manager and have been selected to lead the new E-Business initiative for the organisation you are working with.
TCA INSTRUCTIONS (PART II):
Individual part of Assignment on a Time Constrained Basis
No of Words for Individual TCA Report: 1500 words
Imagine you are a manager and have been selected to lead the new E-Business initiative for the organisation you are working with. You have just completed an E-Business course and are required to write a report for Senior Management using the given report template below.
Discuss group Web Site development you completed as a group [500 words approximately]
You should write this report reflectively and critically in a professional manner. Consider how you will present your discussions based on what you learnt from your technical development experience.
- Web software (or application) – this refers to the choice of using ready templates, simple and quick implementations OR your organization’s in-house development. You should use examples in your discussions.
- Do you have the capabilities and skills? In terms of the given templates and capabilities, what have you done additionally, to make it better?
- What are your views on complex company requirements?
- Are there any special requirements or skills that you consider a company staff should have?
- Potential problems in E-business environments – Briefly discuss your concerns and how they can be addressed.
It is recommended that you refer to the academic citations to support your discussions, i.e. theory you learnt from your text books, journals and lecture slides.
Your management wants to know if you think this E-Business course you attended is useful in preparing you to lead the new E-Business initiative. [600 words approximately]
Remember that you are not expected to implement this E-Business initiative alone. Discuss your views on:
- The course content = Is the knowledge covered in the course sufficient for the duration of the course run? What recommendations do you have?
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions