MAY724 - Animation Tools
This course teaches the tools and principles necessary to create advanced motion for characters, cameras, and objects in Maya software.
Upon successful completion of this subject the student will be able to:
1. Create advanced motion for characters.
2. Apply the basics of character construction to achieve a working rig.
3. Efficiently edit animation curves.
4. Bake simulations out into key frame data.
5. Use constraint systems to aid in the animation process.
Essential Employability Skills
Respond to written, spoken, or visual messages in a manner that ensures effective communication.
Locate, select, organize, and document information using appropriate technology and information systems.
Analyze, evaluate, and apply relevant information from a variety of sources.
Show respect for diverse opinions, values, belief systems, and contributions of others.
Interact with others in groups or teams in ways that contribute to effective working relationships and the achievement of goals.
Manage the use of time and other resources to complete projects.
Take responsibility for one`s own actions, decisions, and consequences.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions