MGL102 - Life Drawing I
Life Drawing I
This course will provide the student with a sound knowledge of observational drawing skills. Its primary focus will be structural drawing, which will introduce students to human anatomy. For the length of the course, a portion of every class will be devoted to gesture drawing followed by a short anatomy lecture on various areas of the skeleton. Joint articulation will be stressed. There will also be a brief discussion on the dynamics of structural drawing, which will be assisted by historical images.
Upon successful completion of this subject the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of human anatomy
- Demonstrate correct skeletal structure
- Demonstrate correct human proportions
- Demonstrate an understanding of shading and volume
- Create drawings of dynamic human gesture
Essential Employability Skills
Communicate clearly, concisely and correctly in the written, spoken and visual form that fulfils the purpose and meets the needs of the audience.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions