MLO3: Understanding of specific application areas of contemporary HCI.
Relevant Programme-level Learning Outcomes
This assignment contributes to the following Programme-level learning outcomes:
- KU2: Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge and critical understanding of essential facts, concepts, principles, theories, methods, techniques and tools in the application and management of a range of current and emerging aspects of computer science
- KU4: Apply a comprehensive understanding of the professional, ethical, legal and social issues involved in the development and operation of a range of aspects of computer science.
- IPSA8: Appreciate and apply appropriate techniques, tools and knowledge to support effective research and advanced scholarship
Module Learning Outcomes Assessed
On completion of the assignment, students should have achieved the following learning outcomes (module learning outcomes can be found in full in the module handbook):
- MLO3: Understanding of specific application areas of contemporary HCI.
- MLO5: Demonstrate critical engagement with research, including with research papers, articles, etc.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions