Plan the assignment to ensure that you have addressed all elements of the assignment task and the assessment criteria, as well as the module learning outcomes. Think carefully about the structure, style and content of your assignment.
We need a detailed assignment for a (stationary) as a category to conduct the required analysis.
Taking into consideration that the category is in oil and gas sector. (stationary used in an oil and gas company)
A table of content is required.
The table of contents, executive summary, models, tables, diagrams, graphs, references list and bibliography (are excluded from the word count)
- You are advised to read carefully the complete Assignment Guidance document available from the My Learning section on the LMS (Learning Management System) before commencing your submission.
- It is recommended that you base your assignment upon the business unit or organisation you work for, as it is likely you will be able to access appropriate information and data that you will require to underpin and support your final submission.
- The assignment submission will be assessed according to the following assessment criteria :
- Application and insight (40%)
- Research (20%)
- Knowledge and approach (20%)
- Structure and presentation (20%)
- Plan the assignment to ensure that you have addressed all elements of the assignment task and the assessment criteria, as well as the module learning outcomes. Think carefully about the structure, style and content of your assignment.
- Your assignment can be up to 10% below the stated word count, or up to 10% higher than the stated word count. If your assignment exceeds the stated word count by more than 10%, marks may be deducted.
The following the required template:
1- (EXECUTIVE SUMMARY) – one page
3- CATEGORY PLAN (Selected category is stationary)
- Description of category and scope
- Current situation (we are currently having an agreement
- Spend Analysis (historic and forecast)
4- PROBLEM STATEMENT
- current issues and problems
- required targets / deliverables
5- CATEGORY ANALYSIS (important section)
- Analysis of internal requirements (Business needs)
- Analysis of the external macro-environment (STEEPLE)
- Analysis of the market (Porter`s 5 Forces)
- Analysis of the market position of our category (KRALJIC)
- Analysis of our current and potential suppliers (supplier preferencing)
6- RECOMMENDED STRATEGY
- Strategic options
- Recommendation for short/medium/long term
- Summary of implementation
7- IMPLEMENTATION PLAN
- Timescales (key milestones)
- Challenges (Key risks and risk management plan)
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions