Propose the different ways in which the work motivation of employees doing that job can be increased to enhance improved job satisfaction and work performance.
Assessment 1: Individual essay- Identify ONE JOB which you have some knowledge. It could be a job that you are currently doing as a full-time or part-time employee or a job that you have never done. (Ensure that your choice of job offers plenty of scope to suggest improvements). Your essay must address the following:
- Propose the different ways in which the work motivation of employees doing that job can be increased to enhance improved job satisfaction and work performance.
Assessment 2; Individual report
- As a researcher, you have been tasked to identify THREE issues in an organisation that need to be resolved. Review the literature of your chosen topics and clearly, address each of the issues identified based on the literature that you have obtained. Apply your understanding of organisational behaviour theories, models and concepts reviewed in the literature to analyse the issues and offer recommendations. Your research should focus on at least ONE of the following topics:
- Equal opportunities and diversity management
- Learning in organisations
- Control in organisations
- Working in groups and teams
- Management and Leadership
- Reflect on the processes and outcomes of the discussions on the group presentation assessment, and how you contributed to the learning in your group. Evaluate how your understanding of specific Organisational Behaviour theories, concepts and skills have developed based on your involvement in the group discussions.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions