Provide an explanation on the different sources of funding the company can have and their advantages and disadvantages and make recommendations as to how the company can manage the same to help in the planned expansion program.
CASE STUDY – COCO LIMITED Coco plc is a public limited company, whose shares are quoted on the Alternative Investment Market in London and has been operation in the UK for the past 5 years. Coco plc provides intellectual property to Financial services, HR consultants, Marketing companies, Tourist companies and investment property funds all over the UK. For the past 5 years, Coco plc has been a profit making firm as it has retained its previous clients, in addition to capturing an increasing share of the market. However, the Finance director of Coco has recently engaged your firm to help them source Finance for their expansion plans.
You will be required to write a management report to the management of Coco limited directors in which the following points should be discussed.
- Provide an explanation on the different sources of funding the company can have and their advantages and disadvantages and make recommendations as to how the company can manage the same to help in the planned expansion program.
- Analyse the Investment proposals by using NPV and provide recommendations. You should also briefly comment on other investment proposal techniques that Coco may use, and the limitations of using those techniques
- The use of management tools such as Breakeven analysis and Budgets.
- A computation of your breakeven analysis and the cash budget for the first 3 months.
- An evaluation of the estimated company performance or position during the same period
- A detailed Literature Review of the tools you have used such as breakeven analysis and budgets and their importance to business.
- Other issues for management to consider that you think are vital for them to survive and make a profit.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions