Research the topic “Value based Healthcare”. Your research should draw on two recent academic journal articles, two academic text books and two appropriate websites
SKI4001 Skills for Learning in Care
Assignment Brief As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Skills for Learning in Care assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Identify the skills required within the workplace, and illustrate their use and application, particularly within a management and/or practitioner context.
2. Identify personal qualities and transferable skills necessary for employability and further study and use methods of enquiry to explore personal development opportunities and related issues.
3. Identify, retrieve and evaluate discipline-specific material for a given purpose and use such material appropriately.
4. Demonstrate the ability to communicate discipline-specific information in an appropriate form as specified.
You are required to compile a portfolio of material that highlights your learning and development. Note that you should introduce the portfolio with an overview of your approach and conclude with a summary of the parts.
Research the topic “Value based Healthcare”. Your research should draw on two recent academic journal articles, two academic text books and two appropriate websites, that must be included in your reference list. Write a summary describing each source and explain why you selected it. You should evaluate each source for currency, scope, credibility and intended audience. To be clear: this task is about identifying sources, reading, selecting and motivating your choice of sources before using the sources to write the essay in task two. You are strongly advised to show your tutor a draft of this task, before you progress to the second task.
Using relevant sources, including the ones you have identified in question A, write a 1,500-word essay on the following topic: Discuss the impact of Value-based Healthcare on service users
Your task is to develop a Personal Development Plan (PDP) for your program of study. The PDP should be structured as follows: * Introduction * Your personal vision * Your ideal future job role * A Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats (SWOT) analysis
* Four SMART objectives that directly link to your SWOT analysis. Each objective should therefore be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed. i.e. SMART. * An action plan to achieve the objectives
* A short discussion of risks that may affect your action plan, and how you might deal with them, should they arise. * Conclusion * Reference list
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions