Select one of the seven priorities to address poor health identified in the Public Health England document: From Evidence into action: opportunities to protect and improve the nation’s health
Select one of the seven priorities to address poor health identified in the Public Health England document: From Evidence into action: opportunities to protect and improve the nation’s health (Public Health England 2014) and explore the issues linked to a chosen London locality.
Critically review the role of inter-professional working in achieving your chosen target/priority.
(3000 word equivalent)
(100% weighting with 40% pass mark)
Module learning outcomes
You will need to demonstrate you meet the following module learning outcomes in your assignment.
Knowledge and understanding:
- Use the theory of interprofessional and collaborative working in practice
- Understand how patient centred care aims to meet the needs of patients/service users/families at the centre of interprofessional health and social care delivery
- Understand the context and culture of the interprofessional health and social care environment that facilitates or inhibits interprofessional working and collaboration
- Identify ways in which individual team members’ values impact on team dynamics and team decision making
- Recognise the role and value of service user and carer involvement in the provision and development of services
- Analyse and discuss the values, roles and responsibilities of other health and social care providers and how the team collaborates to provide care
- Examine, through case elaboration, the factors that may facilitate or hinder interprofessional / inter-agency collaboration
- Reflect on the development of interprofessional capabilities
- Communicate one’s role and responsibilities clearly to patients/service users, families, carers and other professionals
- Listen actively, and encourage/explain ideas and opinions to team members involved in patient/service user care
- Use information technology in professional practice
- Respect of cultural diversity and individual differences that characterise patients/service users, families/populations and the health care team
- Demonstrate reflective practice in relation to personal, professional and team values
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions