Should the UK spend a greater share of its budget on the NHS?
You should apply economic concepts to strategic decision-making and economic policy formulation. You should demonstrate your ability to undertake a critical analysis of a problem.
The desired structure and assessment criteria will be:
- I. Introduction: Ability to research the context of the problem and present it concisely. Ability to illustrate the report where needed with data and graphs. 20 points.
- II. Identification of the relevant economic concept(s) and ability to apply them to analyze and solve the problem. 30 points.
- III. Evaluation of existing policies and formulation of new policy recommendations, showing that you can communicate economic analysis effectively in the policy-making process. 30 points.
- IV. Conclusion, including possible risks and caveats linked to your recommendations. 10 points.
- There will also be 5 points awarded for presentation, structure and clarity of the written work, and 5 points awarded for the quality of the bibliography and referencing. Please include a bibliography at the end (not included in the work count).
This policy report should be focused on Microeconomics only. Economic concepts to be included are the following:
• The role of Government in the Economy and Public Finance
• Externalities and Public Goods
• Asymmetric information
• Social Insurance and Health Care
QUESTION: Should the UK spend a greater share of its budget on the NHS?
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions