The aim of this assignment is to test your ability to undertake research and investigate a topical challenge, issue or problem in order to produce an in-depth research report
MODULE TITLE: Research Methods & Project
Learning Outcomes Covered:
1. Demonstrate comprehension and a thorough awareness of current thinking within an area specific to their research.
2. Engage in critical analysis of literature and interpret information to enable the successful completion of a relevant project.
3. Evaluate and select appropriate methods for collecting, analysing and presenting business information.
4. Develop and present in written form appropriately reasoned and supported arguments to assess contrasting theories or explanations.
5. Reflect on own performance in undertaking the research process and the achievement of research objectives in line with personal, professional or career interests.
The aim of this assignment is to test your ability to undertake research and investigate a topical challenge, issue or problem in order to produce an in-depth research report. The actual research depends on the student, the context of their area of learning, their focus of interest and the anticipated outcomes. The success of any business, regardless of its size, depends highly on their understanding of the current and future environment, their customers’ taste and technological developments. Therefore, the organisations that you may wish to consider include: Service businesses Manufacturing organisations SMEs and conglomerates Startups or established companies Entrepreneurial ideas
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions