This project integrates what the student has learned through the semester to analyze a given system requirement using Object Oriented (OO) techniques, design using UML class diagram, extract class relationships and implement the system in Python
SWE 321 – Final Project
Project Title: Center of Educational Innovation courses at ZU Due Date: 1st May 2021
This project integrates what the student has learned through the semester to analyze a given system requirement using Object Oriented (OO) techniques, design using UML class diagram, extract class relationships and implement the system in Python.
This project requires the creation of an object-oriented Python project to manage faculty professional development in Zayed University.
The project manages information for faculty, certification programs and coordinator. Text files hold the details of the same. The students should identify all other additional classes and attributes as you may see fit. Each year Center of Educational Innovation department offers maximum of 4 certification programs. Faculty register to join a certification program and a program can have a maximum of 5 faculties. Each certification program is assigned a single coordinator of CEI team to manage the program course meetings.
The project generates reports for certification program. For the Center of Educational Innovation department, the system should list the certification programs; and should list the day-time the program course meetings take place. For a program, the system should list the faculty registered in the program. For a CEI coordinator, the system lists the programs assigned. For a faculty, all the certification programs registered with meeting day/time for each program.
Final Submission: The final submission will be a report that contains the following sections.
Part 1: UML Report
- On the above business case chosen, write the various requirements.
- Identify the associated classes and list 4- 6 classes for the chosen business case.
- Depict various associations between the classes (It should have inheritance, aggregation, composition, binary association)
- Construct a UML class diagram using a Case tool (Lucidchart.com or Umlet)
Part 2: Implementation of the system.
- Accept all the inputs and display the outputs.
- Implement the code to complete the process requirements.
- Validation should include: not empty, data type validation, data range, no selection, etc. Use masked text box if applicable.
- Give proper error messages, in case there is some error.
- Implement a File Manager class which manages various text files, where it reads and stores data into various text files. It also has the main module (test code) of the system.
- The code must be well organized and documented. The use of good documentation, proper naming convention for files, classes, and variables is essential to integrate the modules of the project.
- It is important to make sure that each team implements all the requirements agreed in the business case report.
- The output should display complete set of information.
3. All inputs should be validated by testing the code using the try-except clause.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions