Unemployment, Stress and Depression
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the main theoretical approaches to understanding the nature, prevalence and impact of mental illness.
- Critically analyse the evidence for how the experience of, and interventions for, a specific mental illness impact on those who are affected by it.
- Provide evidence of understanding of the diversity of mental health service users, and demonstrate the ability to interpret evidence, and to recognise the occasional ambiguity of evidence.
- Identify and critically evaluate policies, treatments and services that diagnose, treat and support people living with mental illness.
- Explore the validity of prevailing approaches and the ways in which patients and service users respond to them.
- Utilise a range of mixed methods to establish patterns and to understand experiences of those affected by your chosen illness or disorder.
- Utilise a range of mixed methods to establish patterns and to understand both the acute and chronic experiences of those affected by your chosen illness or disorder.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
tailored to your instructions