Use the bisection method to solve the equation
Ref/Def Course work 2018/10
Write Matlab code to accomplish the following.
- Use the bisection method to solve the equation:
for the root contained in the interval .
- Use the Newton Raphson method to sole the equation
. Using a starting value of
- Use the Jacobi method to find the solution of the following system of equations.
- Use the Power method to find the dominant eigenvalue of the following matrix.
- Use the composite trapezium and Simpsons rule to evaluate the integral by using 20 strips.
Each question is worth 20 marks.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions