What are the objectives of each effort (i.e., what kind of impact do you think these efforts will have on consumer information processing and decision making)?
Mini Project #3 - Direct Marketing – Due Week 6
The goal of this project is to analyze and critically evaluate any direct marketing efforts which will be part of your campaign. Direct Marketing includes: interactive electronic media, social media and viral marketing, direct mail, inbound telemarketing (i.e., consumers can call toll free number from an ad), outbound telemarketing (i.e., sales calls directly to consumers), infomercials, or home shopping networks. You should employ as many of these tools as you feel necessary but should have at least two. Please evaluate your proposed efforts in terms of the questions below. Please summarize your analysis in three (3) to five (5) typewritten double-spaced pages. Also, please provide a brief description of your proposals.
- What are the objectives of each effort (i.e., what kind of impact do you think these efforts will have on consumer information processing and decision making)?
- How are the campaigns effective in generating attention and reception?
- Are these efforts more likely to generate central route or peripheral route processing? Is it a good match for the type of product/service and target market?
- What would be some advantages of this these efforts (relative to other communications)? What would be some disadvantages? How could these be addressed?
- What type of message strategy is employed? Is the message being portrayed by these efforts consistent with the product/service message being portrayed in the other communications in the mix? If not, why? How will these efforts affect the’ image’ of the product/service?
How do the direct marketing efforts compare to what some of the major competitors are doing? Do they provide the product/service with a competitive advantage? Why or why not? If not, how can they be improved to do so?
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions