What is a hedge fund? Discuss the extent to which hedge funds deserve their bad reputation.
module TITLE: iNTERNATIONAL MONETARY AND FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
MODULE CODE: 5106LBSBW
- What is a hedge fund? Discuss the extent to which hedge funds deserve their bad reputation.
- Describe the macroeconomic and microeconomic causes of the credit crisis of 2007 to 2009.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the current system of bank regulation.
- What are the main roles of a Central Bank? Explain whether Central Banks should be independent.
- What do you understand by the term ‘Efficient Markets Hypothesis’ (EMH)? Outline the main implications of the EMH for stock prices. Can markets ever be efficient in the ‘strong form’ sense? Explain your answer.
- Explain with diagrams the main advantages and disadvantages of fixed and floating exchange rate regimes.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions