You are expected to create a corporate identity for your consultancy firm (any sensible name, logo, brand, style etc. is acceptable) and use it to create a professional report.
This coursework assignment takes the form of an integrated management report, based on a set of nine operations and project management scenarios contained in an integrated, fictitious case study (Snowham International Airport). The case study, together with all the specific consultancy questions and guidance for each scenario, is contained in a separate document.
For this final assignment, students are required to attempt the final SIX consultancy tasks, contained within the case scenario. There are 10 marks available for each task. The interim addressed the first THREE consultancy tasks.
You are advised to read all the information through VERY CAREFULLY, makes notes and raise questions with the lecturer as soon as possible. Your role and instructions: Be aware that in the scenario you are NOT working directly for the client organisation (the airport) but have recently been hired as a graduate trainee by an experienced firm of management consultants who specialise in improving the operations of their clients. The Sales Director of your consulting firm has recently spent a lot of time at the airport talking to various managers working in different departments – collecting information and looking for new consultancy opportunities to improve business operations and bottom line performance. The Sales Director has provided you with all this information in the case document. You are required to analyse the information carefully, address the various questions and make a series of informed recommendations as to how each manager could improve their operations performance, and in doing so generate increased profitability at the airport. The Sales Director wants to use your analysis to negotiate a new consultancy contract so the accuracy and clarity of your arguments and calculations, supported with theory where relevant, are essential. You are to submit your work in the form of a high quality consultancy report document that would impress the CEO of the airport.
Each section is worth 10 marks.
The overall structure and presentation quality of the report will also be worth 10 marks (assessed at the Interim stage). You are expected to create a corporate identity for your consultancy firm (any sensible name, logo, brand, style etc. is acceptable) and use it to create a professional report. Review the case study very carefully and the nine topic areas identified by the department managers below You are required to produce a professional 3000 word (=/- 10%) consultancy-style report for the Sales Director ensuring that each of these nine areas is addressed
A single business report (one document) is expected to a high standard of preparation and presentation style. As a general rule, a report should be structured with:
- appropriate cover page,
- table of contents,
- executive summary,
- main body
- Nine separate sections – one for each task
- References (where applicable)
- Appendices (if applicable) Pages should be neatly designed with headers/footers including page numbers. Further guidance will be provided over the course of the module.
WRITING YOUR ASSIGNMENT:
- This assignment must be completed individually.
- You must use Harvard referencing system.
- Your work must indicate the number of words you have used. Written assignments must not exceed the specified maximum number of words. When a written assignment is marked, the excessive use of words beyond the word limit is reflected in the academic judgement of the piece of work which results in a lower mark being awarded for the piece of work (regulation 6.70).
- Assignment submissions are to be made anonymously. Do not write your name anywhere on your work. Write your student ID number at the top of every page.
- Where the assignment comprises more than one task, all tasks must be submitted in a single document. You must number all pages.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions