You are required to write an individual reflection based on presentations from the Global Business Directions Conference.
Module Title: Global Business Directions
Learning Outcomes to be Assessed:
1. Critically evaluate key aspects of contemporary and modern developments within the business environment and how they impact on business directions and management responses (enquiry, knowledge & understanding)
2. Critically evaluate arguments, assumptions, abstract concepts and data to justify the recommendations of alternative approaches to business developments within appropriate ethical perspectives (analysis, problem solving)
3. Critically evaluate and apply to contemporary organisations the impact of changing constraints, opportunities, demands and threats to businesses in an international context (analysis, application, learning)
4. To apply theories to different scenarios and present the analysis using an effective medium (analysis, application, enquiry)
5. To synthesise the concepts, ideas and issues learned in the module, reflect on the consequences of these to their personal direction and communicate these using appropriate and effective media (communication, enquiry, reflection)
You are required to write an individual reflection based on presentations from the Global Business Directions Conference. You will be given the opportunity to attend several speaker sessions covering a range of contemporary business topics.
You are to consider the presentations of the speakers and reflect on how this has enabled what you have learned from your course and how it is practiced in the workplace. You are free to choose which topics/models/theories you want to reflect on.
As this is a reflection you can write in the first person `I` or `me`.
You will be expected to provide references to the theories/models/topics you are writing about.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions