You are to produce a 3,000 word document (+-10%) in the form of a business plan. This can be based on your previous 500 word submission or an entirely new idea. You must demonstrate your ability to engage with both academic and business literature
You are to produce a 3,000 word document (+-10%) in the form of a business plan. This can be based on your previous 500 word submission or an entirely new idea. You must demonstrate your ability to engage with both academic and business literature to justify your decision-making processes. Style guides are contained within the lecture conducted on `Writing the Business Plan` from the second semester, and ideas for analysis are contained within the slides from Week 20 entitled `The Precis`.
this task is to write about a problem and a solution to that problem in the form of a business plan. So my original idea was writing about the housing crisis and then me creating homes for example bedsits where tenants can stay which will help reduce the number of people looking for a place to stay. However, you can do anything you like if you could just let me know what you’ll be writing about. It’s Harvard style as well
Students are required to:
- Leverage class lectures, readings and concepts into an individual report, demonstrating an ability to synthesise complex ideas in order to support a coherent argument
- Identify and evaluate appropriate issues within academic literature for analysis and evaluation, identifying issues or weaknesses in your business idea which must be addressed
- Independent research and breadth of knowledge
- Strength of analysis and critical independent thinking
- Ability to formulate a coherent argument based on an analysis of empirical/theoretical work
- The formulation of appropriate, well-balanced conclusions
- Presentation style and appropriate use of academic language/tone
The business plan document must identify the existence of a problem via an analysis of appropriate literature, present a solution to said problem in the form of a business idea, and an analysis and evaluation of said business idea via the use of academic concepts from the lecture series.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions