You have been employed to investigate ways of tracking energy consumption of the firm’s petrol and diesel cars
1. Title and contents page
2. You have been employed to investigate ways of tracking energy consumption of the firm’s petrol and diesel cars
3. Introduce your area of research and show your methodology
4. Forecast the impact on energy consumption of switching to producing electric cars
5. How statistical analysis might be used to assist the company’s decision making and how statistical data might benefit the organisation
6. Outline the two analytical techniques you will use and why they are best for your report ( time series analysis, index numbers)
7. Provide good graphs of your analysis, and a summary of the calculations and formulae utilised
8. Provide excel worksheets (good presentation in terms of formatting and annotation will be rewarded), that you have developed, which should contain the raw data that you used in your calculations, the graphs and formulae.
9. Explanations of your calculations
10. Provide appropriate evidence of your sources, cited and referenced in Harvard format
11. Have suitable conclusions
Word count: 1500 Max
Part of your investigation could be in the form of forecasting the increase in demand for electric cars over the next 10 years by looking at trends in the UK and overseas.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions