How the practice of dentistry is regulated and how these regulations affect your own role and that of other team members in respect of responsibility, registration, reporting, delegation and professional relationships
1) How the practice of dentistry is regulated and how these regulations affect your own role and that of other team members in respect of:
2) Research and write about the team working requirements in the Scope of Practice, Direct Access and Standards documents?
3) explain the methods of effective team working in oral health care and the contribution that effective team working makes to the delivery of safe and high quality care?
4) Explain the reasons for, and circumstances in which, individuals should be referred to another team member?
5) what are the basic principles of a population health approach including;
-Determinants of health and
- Inequalities in health,
-The ways in which these are measured and
6) what is the purpose and process of valid consent and summarise your role in this process?
7) explain the procedures for handling of complaints?
8) Explain the social, cultural, psychological, and environmental factors which contribute to health and illness?
9) Explain the importance of the individual’s right to make choices in the context of their own lives, and the reasons why people may not choose to promote their oral health as best they could?
10) explain the need to raise concerns and enable others to do so as appropriate, about personal health; the health, behaviour or professional performance of others, and when to take action locally and to involve the GDC?
11) what are the legal, financial and ethical issues associated with managing a dental practice in an open, honest, fair and patient-focused way ensuring safety, quality, efficiency and value for money?
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions