Present critical matters and findings of the research in the form of an effective, detailed and coherent written dissertation and technical poster.
Poster presentation is an assessment tools for the purpose of exhibiting and checking student ability of multiple skills and competence covering a specific researched subject that can be completed during a short period of time.
From the research project you have chosen, a poster should be provided covering the full project stages using text, graphs, images…etc. which meansillustrating from it is initial stage of construction to the final application, i.e. summarising the lifecycle of a project by showing implementation of aim(s) and benefits and related aspects.
Completion of this assignment will address the following learning outcomes:
6. Present critical matters and findings of the research in the form of an effective, detailed and coherent written dissertation and technical poster. The dissertation should utilise appropriate academic methods of writing and citation, and following a prescribed format, and avoiding plagiarism.
Title: Posters Presentation
- Your work should be presented on A2-sized poster
- The poster should contain brief statement of introduction, method, subjects, procedures, results and conclusions – these can be listed as follows:
- Title of the poster
- Aim of the poster
- Introduction (including the use of references)
- Identification of gaps in the literature
- Brief critical analysis and justification of research
- Objectives to be addressed or addressed
- Tasks carried out to reaching findings and conclusions
- Evaluation of the completed project
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions