You are required to develop a digital business consultancy report for an organisation.
The consultancy report should focus on analysing and providing insights into the organisation’s Website and Customer Relationship management (CRM) strategies online.
Firstly, you are to select a company which is present online, or a list of companies will be given you by the tutor, from which you can select a company.
Secondly, using the assessment 2 template document provided on BREO, complete various sections of the report. specifically. Focusing on assessing the selected company’s online presence on various online channels, such as website, social media platforms etc. further analysing various insights into company’s CRM strategies.
Third, providing recommendations for the company in a form of actions to be taken by the company
- Note: Discussion should solely be based on the data gathered about the selected company but the analyses must be accompanied by academic literature, theories, frameworks and concepts relevant to the discussion.
- You are expected to do much background reading from textbooks and other academic journal articles as well as conduct adequately research evidence to support your review, synthesis and discussion.
- Reference style must follow Harvard Reference Systems, e.g. EJIS style (European Journal of Information Systems). The university library web site has “A guide to academic referencing” at http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/guides/ref
- The report should be word-processed, the length of your critique should be around 1200 words (± 10%) and quantitative data. Please state the number of words using Word Count function at the end of your report. Understand concepts, theories and frameworks related to the management of e-business and be aware of a range of analytical techniques related to digital data in diverse business contexts.
General Information BSS041-3 Digital Business Management
· This is an individual assessment.
- Each student must only submit an e-copy online using ONLY BREO’s link. Please follow the instructions provided in BREO’s “Assignment” folder. Your work will NOT be assessed if you failed to submit a copy online before 10.00am on 10/12/2021
- Note: Your e-copy submissions must contain the full report, i.e. front page, content, and references. And you must use full Harvard referencing.
- You will be marked as fail if you have missed the deadline for online submission.
- Your assignment will be scanned by a plagiarism detecting tool (turnitin). Any attempt of plagiarising your work will be detected and penalised.
- Do not include any elements that have been submitted or marked in previous submissions without correct referencing. To use chunks of work previously submitted is considered to be self-plagiarism.
- Your assignment must be a piece of personal and genuine work. If suspected with plagiarism, fabrication, impersonation, or any other forms of academic offence, a viva will be conducted prior to the disciplinary action.
- Any student, which fails to follow above specifications will NOT be assessed.
Your assignment tests your application of learning in the Unit. In delivering the assessment you will undertake activities which are designed to develop your skills, which will provide relevant evidence for your assignment submission. You apply your knowledge and learning in writing a formal business report. The learning in your lectures and seminar activity all inform your preparation for writing the assignment. Understand concepts, theories and frameworks related to the management of e-business and be aware of a range of analytical techniques related to digital data in diverse business contexts.