Terms & Conditions
The incentives which had been decided before establishing Assignment Expert revolve around the attainment of pure success and achievement of the students. For that reason, our company has formulated certain rules of terms and conditions which in order to accomplish the flawless work is necessary to follow.
Online Order Placement
- The information provided to us by the customers must be appropriate and complete. Additionally, it should avoid any kind of fallacy.
- The method of payment should be feasible for the company to access therefore, at the time of placing any kind of suspicious method won’t be entertained.
- The customer possesses the complete authority to cancel the order anytime.
- It is obligatory to pay 50% deposit at the time of placing the order.
- The customer can enjoy unlimited free revisions.
- The customer has the right to request to have a look at the initial draft before final submission.
- The customer can claim for refund if we are unable to deliver the work within the final submission deadline.
- Complete refund is provided in case your card is charged erroneously.
- 100% refund is provided if you wish to cancel your order before it is processed
- 100% refund is provided when you fail the assignment by using the research work as your reference in your own written work, a copy of the failed results is mandatory for reviewing purposes
- Refund claims or chargebacks after 30 days of order delivery are not entertained
- Chargebacks are not entertained as they do not abide by our terms and conditions and legal and appropriate action is taken against the customers opening cases directly
- We give utmost priority to deliver the completed work within the deadline specified by the customer, nevertheless, the company takes no responsibility in case we are unable to meet the deadline. No refund is provided in this case.
- 5 to 7 days are required to review your refund case and decision to be made
- Customers must pay 100% payment upfront for online exams. Orders will not be entertained if left unpaid.
- The amount paid for online exams is nonrefundable.